Printers are becoming the most essential peripheral for users who are either buying a PC for their personal and professional use. However, as the market for printers is extremely wide, you may find it difficult to find an ideal one for your office or home.
In case you are buying the printer for the first time, then things may get even worse for you. If you are planning to buy a printer that not only performs well but also has a great set of features then this article can be extremely beneficial for you to choose an ideal printer for your home.
Best Printer Under 10000
Top 5 Printers under 10000
AS said earlier, the Indian market is completely filled with the brands and models of printers. And if you are not an IT person or are new to the field, then choosing the perfect printer for yourself can be a tough nut for you to crack.
Here, to make things a bit easier for you, we are providing you with the list of five best printers under 10000. Go through them, and then choose the best one according to your printing needs and brand preferences.
Some of the best features of the Brother HL-L2321D are listed below. Go through them, and then decide whether you should opt for this printer or not.
- Compact and efficient design makes it a perfect addition to your computer table
- Comes with Inktank gives affordable printing for home use
- An extremely useful set of features that are going to help you in daily tasks
- High-resolution prints up to 1200×6000 dpi
So, if these were the features you are looking for, Brother HL-L2321D will be a perfect choice for you. Just follow the link and buy it right through before the stocks end.
This is an obvious choice for the buyers who are looking for great quality print. Some of the most talked-about features are listed below. Go through them, and then decide whether you should invest your money to this amazing printer from Epson, or not.
- Easy USB connectivity
- High speed and affordable prints
- Reliable brand value
In other words, Epson Eco Tank L3101 is an ideal choice for the buyers who are looking forward to buying a reliable, affordable and easy use printer for their home.
The printer has numerous such features that make it an ideal choice for buyers. Some of such features that you must know as a buyer are listed below. Go through these points and know whether you should buy it for your home or not.
- Easy setup
- Auto duplex printing
- Efficient and superior laser print technology
So, if you were looking for a reliable, easy to use and feature-rich printer that not only has top-notch features but also has a brilliant print quality, you should consider Brother HL-L2321D for yourself. Believe us, you are not going to be disappointed.
And as the printer works on laser print technology, you can expect faster and more affordable prints. So, if you were looking for an ideal home printer that can easily print your memories and important documents with perfection, you should look no further than this amazing printer from Canon.
Some of the best features of the Canon LBP2900B laser printer are listed as follows. Go through them and if you find it beneficial for you, then you should look forward to get the best deal for the Canon LBP2900B.
- High quality faster prints
- Works well with all major operating systems
- Page yield of 2000 pages
If you were looking forward to buying it for your home, then it is essential to know about them. So, here is the list of best features that make the 310 a brilliant buy for the buyers.
- Reliable USB connectivity
- A heavy-duty cycle of 5000 pages per month
- High-speed printout with lossless performance
So, if you were looking for the features and performance, you should look not look any further than this amazing HP LaserJet 1108 for your home.
List of Best Printer Under 10000
Benefits of Having a Printer at Home or Office
As a homeowner, you can have numerous benefits by purchasing a perfect printer for your home according to your printing needs, and level of computer usability. As a buyer, you should be aware of these benefits so that you can decide whether you should invest your hard-earned money in the printers or not.
- Highly useful for the students and kids
- Reliable and more efficient than going to the printing shops
- Completes your PC set up at home
- Serves many purposes than just providing the prints
Some useful tips to follow while buying
Finding the best printer while you have a limited budget is not an easy task. You should stick to some hard and fast guidelines for purchasing the ideal product for yourself. Every buyer has their unique needs. This is why the market is also ready to offer you printers to cater to your every need. Here are some tips that can be helpful for you to buy the best printer for home under 10000 rupees.
- Go for the laser printers for black and white printing and inkjet printers for color printing.
- If you need printing mostly for text-based documents, then try the monochrome laser printers for both quality and cost-effectiveness.
- The price of your printer is not the final expense you pay for. Rather the main expense of printing depends on the refilling cost of your ink or toner, depending on what type of printer you are using.
- If printing photographs is going to be the main focus of your printing, then choose the best quality photo printers at least with 5-6 ink options.
- Your work might involve tasks more than just simple printing. In that case, you should opt for the multifunction printers. They can perform all three functions of printing, copying, and scanning the documents.
- Whether you are buying it for your house or office, a good level of connectivity option is very important. Always try to be inclined towards the printers with wireless connectivity.
Frequently Ask Question
1) What is a monochrome printer?
Monochrome means single color. So, monochrome printers are those who can only print in black ink. It is also referred to as ‘black and white’ printers. But white is not a color that printers use. These printers use black ink to print texts and images on white sheets of paper.
These are mainly used for official purposes in businesses and institutions. The monochrome printers can print at a commendably fast speed with excellent speed.
2) Which printer is better for small office use – Inkjet or Laser?
3) How are the Ink and Toner different from each other?
The basic and main difference between these two is that they are used in two different types of printers. The ink is used in the inkjet printers, while the toners are used in laser printers. Ink is a liquid substance, and toner is a powdery substance. The refill process of the ink is cheaper than the toners. However, toners can last for a longer period.
4) Are the multi-functional printers more cost-effective?
When you calculate the cost of your printer, it does not just mean the price of the printer alone. It also includes the supplies of the printer as well. And when you buy the best all in one printer under 10000 in India 2021, that can provide you with all the important features like printing, scanning, and copying as well; it definitely helps you in the cost-cutting.
You no more have to invest in three different devices for different needs, or you don’t have to run around every time for printing or get a copy of your documents.
Buyer’s guide for finding the best printer for your home
- Your reasons for purchasing a printer
- Connectivity options
- Print rate
- Brand Value
These are the five most important things that you must consider while purchasing a new printer for yourself. By doing so, you will be able to find a perfect and easy to use printer that is perfect for home And provides you great value for money.
In all, if you were looking forward to buy a decent printer for your home that has a good set of features, easy to use, and handles all your needs flawlessly, the above-listed printers under 10000 will be an ideal choice for you. Try finding the most suitable one according to your needs, and you will get a great printing experience.