If you want to buy the best printer under 15000, you can check out our reviews below. The premium range of printers offers a huge number of advantages with productivity by enhanced printing speed, impressive quality, higher resolution, and many other factors. Lots of people opt for the purchase of premium range printers because they are great in term of effectiveness and you can rely on them without a single issue.
There are many kinds of printers available in the market, the best fit will be an ink tank printer. The Ink tank printer saves money while printing, good for home or office use. However, we do recommend a laser printer only in case you need black and white printing. We highly recommend going for an ink tank printer.
Best Printer Under 15000
SaleBestseller No. 1
SaleBestseller No. 2
Bestseller No. 3
From Canon to Brothers, there are plenty of manufacturers available with great brand credibility, impressive after-sale services, different types of printer and positive reviews. However, choosing the best one is subjective because it depends upon your major need. So, we are here to put at ease in front of you by mentioning the top 4 printers under rupee 15000 for home use.
Top 4 Best Printers Under 15000 Rupees
Buy on Amazon
Having an all-in-one printer can help you save money from the purchase of scanners externally that’s why we love Epson EcoTank L3150 Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer as our top pick. It can scan, copy, and print because it has a flawless mechanism to rely on. It has an ink tank with a mono and colour output option that you can rely on upon without a single issue. This is Best Colour Printer Under 15000.
- It supports Wifi connectivity, making it easier to print
- It comes with an automatic cleaning mechanism
- Its spill refilling saves time and requires fewer efforts
- It comes with the option for borderless printing
- It has a low printing cost
- It provides limited support to Apple devices
- It is a bit noisy
- The installation process is complicated
- Smart Connectivity features like Wifi, App, and USB for PC/Mac.
- Printing speed is 33 B&W pages per minute and 15 Color pages.
- Page size supported by this Printer is A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, D Land many more.
- Offer intense print resolution of 5760 x 1440 DPI giving great quality.
- Comes with one year of warranty or 30,000 Pages (Whichever comes first).
- Reliable for long term printing at home or small enterprises.
It is not that compact but you will feel at ease during the use that’s why you can go with this product over the selection of any other.
Buy on Amazon
Laser Printers have a great brand value in the market and you can find that they are highly reliable with a slightly expensive print point. As this laser printer is offered by HP, we can trust on the after-sale services and other factors.
The built quality is premium and HP Laserjet Pro M1136 Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer has a number of positive reviews about the effective working. This model is the Best Ink Tank Printer Under 15000.
- It is equipped with laser technology, which gives great printing quality
- This printer saves energy and works with great efficiency
- It is perfect for printing documents in bulk
- It is eco-friendly and can be used for multiple uses
- It is simple and convenient to set up
- It does not come with wireless support
- It only supports black and white printing
- Get monochrome prints with a speed of 18 pages in one minute.
- Print on both side of the page in a single go which reduces the cluster.
- It supports the page size of A4, A5, B5, C5, C6, DL and postcard also.
- With the higher speed, it is ideal for home and small enterprises.
- It has the duty cycle of 8000 pages per month making it highly reliable.
- Good to go for small offices mainly but can be used in school and home.
In other manners, it can easily fulfill the same need and offer you great results.
Buy on Amazon
Next in the lineup is also HP which is highly reputed in the market and loved for effective working. There is no way that you can face a single issue during the use of this Printer. This product is a smaller version of our second product but it has all the features with a slight difference in inbuilt quality.
Well, you can’t notice a big difference that’s why it is a great choice for the price. Indeed this is Best Multifunction Laser Printer Under 15000.
- It allows you to do borderless printing
- It is easy to install and maintain
- It can print more documents at a low cost
- The printing speed is decent
- It comes with a one year warranty
- It creates a bit of noise
- The paper tray capacity is limited
- Inkjet printer with less maintenance cost and cheaper ink replacements.
- Printing speed is quite genuine where you get 7.5 Black and White, 4.5 Color prints in one minute.
- The ideal usage of this Printer is for Home because of the slow printing speed.
- DPI offered by this Printer is 4800 x 1200 which makes the prints rich in colours.
- The duty cycle of this Printer is 1000 pages in one month and if you exceed, the warranty will be void.
The electricity consumption and ink cartridge cost seem a bit expensive else than any other factor so you can rely on it.
Buy on Amazon
One of the widely sold Monochrome laser printer that you can find in almost every second home is HP Laserjet 108A. It is a single function printer that is known for its great speed, effective working, and cheaper cartridge cost. Best Laser Printer Under 15000 is the best choice.
- It comes with an automatic paper blockage remover mechanism
- It comes with a higher memory that allows it to hold more documents
- It works efficiently while providing good picture quality
- The sleek design makes it look elegant
- It lets print more at a lower cost
- There is no support for automatic duplex printing
- It doesn’t come with a Wifi connection mode
It can give black and white prints only but the quality will be remarkably good that’s why you can find it as the better choice. The features offered by the manufacturer in this product are –
- Comes with the USB power connectivity feature to attach with Windows and Mac.
- It can give you 14 pages per minute with the lowest printing cost of 1.4 Rs per print.
- Support the page size of A4, A5, A6, B5, C5, DL, postcards and Duplex Print.
- It has a compatible laser toner for smooth printing and giving great quality.
- The duty cycle of this Printer is 5,000 pages per month which’s reliable for home use.
For reliability and effective working, you can easily bet on this Printer and get a huge number of advantages without any issue.
Buy on Amazon
This printer from Brother has received great appreciation for its price and features. It is an all-in-one printer, which means you can use it to print, scan and copy your documents. It comes with a faster printing speed of 30 pages per minute and it supports a variety of papers.
You can connect it through USB or AC power and it is perfect for small to mid-sized businesses. One great thing about this printer is that it is compatible with both macOS and windows.
- It can support A4, a5 a6, and many other types of page sizes
- It comes with connectivity options like USB and AC power source
- It can print up to 30 pages per minute
- It comes with a page yield of 2600 pages
- It comes with a faster printing speed
- This printer has a higher page yield
- It is easy to maintain and clean
- It comes at an affordable price
- There is no wireless connectivity available
- It only provides black and white prints
Buy on Amazon
This Canon Pixma G3010 is a multifunctional printer that provides you with high-quality, colourful prints. It is known for its good scan quality and you can use it for both home and office tasks. This Canon printer comes with a wide range of connectivity options, including USB, Wifi, and the mobile application.
It features a mini LCD screen and you can connect with various Windows OS. It works at a decent speed and you will get four ink bottles with it.
- It comes with a 1.2 inch LCD screen to show the toner ink level
- It can be used through USB, Wifi and Canon Selphy app
- It has a print speed of 8.8 ipm for B&W and 5 imp for colored ones
- It comes with a print resolution of 4800×1200 dpi
- It supports a broad range of paper sizes
- It is equipped with great connectivity options
- It prints in both color and black and white
- It can be used to print, scan, and copy
- s not compatible with macOS
- The printing speed could be better
Buy on Amazon
This Canon MF3010 is generally used in offices as it comes with amazing multifunction features. It provides great scan quality and you can easily connect it through USB. This printer offers 1200×600 dpi, so you can expect crisp monochrome prints.
It has 64 Mb of inbuilt memory, which allows you to store and print your documents without any hassle. It comes with a decent printing speed of 19 pages per minute and you also get access to various inbuilt features.
- It comes with an automatic 50 sheet document feeder
- It features a simple control panel with a mini LCD screen
- It is compatible with Windows and can print PDF and TIFF files
- It comes with relaxing copying and faxing features
- This colour has the ability to print 4800 colours
- It comes with digital multifunction features
- It supports a broad range of Windows OS
- It can also be used to print ID cards
- It is easy to maintain and install
- It has a lower page yield
- It produces a bit of noise
Buy on Amazon
This printer is ideal for people who want a multifunctional printer at a reasonable cost. It is equipped with reliable USB connectivity and you can easily scan, print, and copy your documents without any hassle. It has a decent printing speed of 33 ppm (black and white) and 15 ppm (colour).
You can easily print 300 pages per month with this printer with up to a resolution of 5760 x 1440. It comes with a one-year warranty, so you can easily connect the customer support if you face any issues.
- It is an eco-friendly printer that works without damaging the environment
- It utilizes the ink in an efficient way, which helps you save money on refiling
- It provides great print and scan quality with both colour and black and white prints
- It comes with four original Epson ink bottles
- It features a portable design, which helps you adjust it as per your needs
- It consumes low energy as compared to others
- It has an attractive design, which makes it look elegant
- It supports borderless and duplex printing
- Some users reported issues while printing bulky documents
- It features plastic construction, which needs extra care
List of Best Printer Under 15000
HP Deskjet 2331 Colour Printer, Scanner and Copier for Home/Small Office, Compact Size, Reliable,...
HP Deskjet 1212 Colour Printer for Home Use, Compact Size, Reliable, and Affordable Printing,Easy...
Canon PIXMA E477 All-in-One Wireless Ink Efficient Colour Printer (White/Blue)
HP Deskjet 2332 Colour Printer, Scanner and Copier for Home/Small Office, Compact Size, Reliable,...
HP Ink Tank 319 Colour Printer, Scanner and Copier for Home/Office, High Capacity Tank (15,000 Black...
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2338 Colour Printer, Scanner and Copier for Home/Small Office, Compact...
HP Deskjet 4123 Colour Printer, Scanner and Copier for Home, Compact Size, Automatic Document...
Things to Consider while Buying Printers under 15000
Are you looking for the best printer for small businesses under 15000 or you need to replace an old model with a new advanced model? No matter for what purpose, but you need to keep a few things in your mind while purchasing a new printer. The budget is one of the crucial ones.
In this case here, we are discussing the best printers under 15000. If you don’t possess the in-depth knowledge about the modern and advanced technology of the printers, you should abide by a simple buying guide so that you can choose the best out of all. Here are some simple tips you can follow to judge any printer.
Printers come in many different types. The main difference between these different types is in printing technology. The main two types that are used widely for both business and household purposes are the inkjet printers and laser printers. Both are equally famous and convenient with their unique qualities.
Firstly, you should be clear about the purpose of buying the printer. Whether you need it for educational purposes only or you are going to need it for dynamic purposes. Consider the fact, if you need more of the colored prints or you only need monochrome text and images.
So, for basics, if you are up to more colorful works to do, then you should go for the inkjet printers. And if you are looking for only black and white prints, then you better go for laser printers.
Most people buy printers to avoid the recurring cost of going out every time for every small document and spend a lot of money in the print shops. So, if you are also looking for such cost-cutting, then you must keep the per page expenditure for printing to your consideration.
The cost of printing includes the recurring cost of refilling the ink or toner whatever your printer needs. Toners are expensive than inks. The page yield refers to the capability of the amount of printing with a full bottle of ink or toner. This feature helps you determine the per-page cost of printing.
The spare parts of the printer also play an important role as the refills. Check if all the spare parts of the printer are easily available in the market. After a certain usage, your printer will start giving you some trouble. And if you don’t get the right spare parts, your printer can become useless.
The speed of printing is another important thing to consider while buying a printer. The speed refers to the number of pages a printer can print in a minute. In this case, laser printers stay ahead of the inkjet printers. The laser printers are much can produce more prints in one minute.
Most of the advanced printers these days come with multiple functionalities other than just printing. Printers are now equipped with features of scanning and making photocopies of documents. You can also consider the duplex printing feature in the best multifunction printers under 15000.
Connectivity should also be on your priority list. Every printer comes with a level of connectivity modes, i.e., USB, memory card, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, etc. Some of the modern printers also can be accessed remotely through specific applications in your mobile phones. It is needless to say that the wireless sources of connectivity are more convenient. So, see if your printer has both wired and wireless connectivity options.
Last but not least, on this list is the printing quality. This is again one of the most crucial aspects of your printer. The resolution is measured in DPI, which means in simple words Dots Per Inch. Under the budget of 15000 rupees, you will be able to get a high enough resolution for your prints. The greater DPI means better print quality.
The Final Verdict
During the selection of the best one, you should know about the manufacturer, a duty cycle, effective working, reviews and all the rest of the features offered by the manufacturer. Even, the warranty is necessary to factor to look after. Hope, this guide will help you choose the right Printer and grabbing great deals under the budget of 15,000 rupees.